FairTest University Testing Fact Sheets
University Testing Fact Sheets
- The SAT: Questions and Answers
- Different Tests, Same Flaws: A Comparison of the SAT, SAT II and ACT
- 10 Myths about the SAT
- Selected Annotated Bibliography on The SAT: Bias and Misuse
- SAT I: A Faulty Instrument For Predicting College Success
- The "New" SAT: A Better Test or Just a Marketing Ploy?
- Schools Where the SAT I & ACT Are De-emphasized in Admissions
- The ACT: Biased, Inaccurate, and Misused
- Examining the GRE: Myths, Misuses, and Alternatives
- GMAT - Padlock on MBA Admissions Gates
- Questions for Test Proponents About "New" University Admissions Exams
- Gender Bias in College Admissions Tests
- Gender Bias in Proposition 16 and 48
- What's Wrong with Proposition 48 and 16?
- "Healthy" Medical School Admissions
Below is a list of all University Testing Fact Sheets in Chronological order of their posting date.
- Public School
- College Admissions
- Fact Sheets
- Act Now
- Other Resources